Sunday, November 8, 2015

Word-of-Mouth

With so much focus on social media marketing and web marketing, I believe word-of-mouth has been overlooked. I know as a consumer, when a friend tells me about amazing  or even horrible service received, I tend to listen to their opinion. A person reference to a business can draw in a larger customer base just as easily as a web based marketing strategy.  I recently came across an article on entrepreneur.com entitled 5 Ways to Maximize Word-of-Mouth Marketing     The article has some really good points when dealing with marketing and was informative and interesting. One of the points that has really struck home was to connect to the human emotion. Sometimes, I personally feel that although the internet has brought on a wealth of knowledge and innovative technologies at our finger tips, it has hindered personal contact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment