Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Dream Business

After some long evening, I have come to the conclusion that what I really want to do is start a business that I can pour my heart and soul into. A few years ago, I had the absolute pleasure of working for a crazy little lady named Jackie Beavers. Her nickname was Taz, because she was a mini tornado. Just watching her could make you exhausted. With the backing of some good friends, she started a liquor store named "Dandy's".  Her mission was to provide the coldest beer and the largest selection of liquor and wine in Florence, Alabama. Her mission statement was "The Friendliest Place in Town" and it was just that. Dandy's was the island of misfit toys but it worked and quickly became her "baby". Through hard work, determination, and ingenuity Jackie made millions. Since my experience with her, I have desired to have that kind of passion for a business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment